I, THE CLIENT, HEREBY CONFIRM THAT I AM PHYSICALLY AND MEDICALLY FIT TO PROCEED WITH THE VPT (VIRTUAL PERSONAL TRAINING) EXERCISE AND THE TRAINING ROUTINE. I ACKNOWLEDGE AND ACCEPT THAT I WILL CONDUCT THE VPT TRAINING ENTIRELY AT MY OWN RISK AND HEREBY INDEMNIFY AND HOLD COMPLETELY HARMLESS AND BLAMELESS BODY20 GLOBAL (PTY) LTD, TOGETHER WITH ALL OF ITS DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, REPRESENTATIVES, FRANCHISEES, TRAINERS, AND ANY OTHER PERSON INVOLVED IN MY VPT TRAINING, AGAINST ANY CLAIM, LIABILITY, DAMAGES OR ANY OTHER LOSS WHATSOEVER RESULTING FROM OR RELATED TO MY VPT TRAINING, WHETHER DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY. THIS INDEMNITY EXTENDS TO WAIVING ANY CLAIM OF WHATSOEVER NATURE ARISING PURELY FROM MY PRESENCE AT A BODY20 PREMISES. THIS INDEMNITY SHALL BE BINDING ON MY ESTATE, EXECUTOR, HEIRS, ADMINISTRATOR, PARENTS OR GUARDIANS.
SPECIFIC TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. VALUE ADDED TAX (VAT) - All VPT Package fees included in this Agreement are quoted inclusive of VAT and subject to change as regulated by the South African Revenue Services.
2. VPT PACKAGES – The different available VPT Packages provide the client with a set number of VPT Credits. These Credits may be used for:
2.1. Virtual Personal Training Session where 1 x VPT Credit = 1 x Virtual Personal Training Session.
2.2. InBody Assessment (in studio) where 1 x VPT Credit = 1 x InBody Assessment.
2.3. Nutrition Doctor (Health & Wellness) Session where 2 x VPT Credits = 1 x Nutrition Doctor Session.
• VPT Packages and Credits are not refundable, but are transferable.
• Maximum number of credits used per month applies with payment plan (VPT30 and VPT45 only)
3. 3 HOUR NOTICE RULE - Body20 enforces a strict 3 hour notice rule for all VPT time slots, which requires a Client to notify their chosen Body20 Studio at least 3 hours prior, should they not be able to attend their booked session. Credits will be lost should this notice period not be adhered to.
5. PAYMENT METHODS – The following VPT Package payment methods are applicable:
5.1. to pay the entire package cost as an upfront payment (no restriction on number of credits used per month) or;
5.2. to pay via debit order for all monthly VPT Package fees due (VPT30 and VPT45 only) with payment plan option;
5.3. that debit orders are run by the Body20 Global Accounts Department on the same day as sign up, each month;
5.4. a maximum number of sessions my be used per month with payment plan option
5.4.1. VPT30 – maximum of 12 sessions per month.
5.4.2. VPT45 – maximum of 8 sessions per month.
5.5. In the event that any debit order/payment is returned and/or declined for any reason whatsoever, Body20 shall be entitled to hand the Client over for immediate Legal Action in order to recover the moneys owing to Body20 in terms hereof, and in doing so shall also be entitled to recover all of their associated legal costs on the attorney and own-client scale.
6. PERSONAL INFORMATION – Body 20 understands that the Client wishes the personal information provided herein to remain confidential, and Body20 undertakes to take all reasonable and necessary steps to protect the personal information. The Client understands that such measures may not be successful in protecting the information completely, and to the extent that there is any breach of Body20’s security measures, the Client shall have no claim against Body20 in respect thereof, irrespective of the nature or circumstances of the breach. Body20 will not sell or share the personal information with any third party, but may utilise the personal information in order to manage your VPT Package, as well as to provide you with further information or news on the products, services, special promotions and the like (“promotional communication”) offered by Body20 from time-to-time. Should you not wish to receive any such promotional communication from either Body20 or one of its Franchisees, please send Body20 an email advising them accordingly, and Body20 shall remove you from any such promotional distribution lists, but shall remain in contact with you in respect of your VPT Package.
7. CHOSEN ADDRESS FOR SERVICE: The Client has provided his/her chosen address for service on the cover page hereof. Body20’s chosen address for service is as follows:
Physical Address: Hampton Office Park, Aberdeen House, 20 Georgian Crescent, Bryanston